Submission Deadline: Monday, March 5, 2018, 11:59, Eastern Standard Time. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Applications must be completed online and submitted electronically with the required Supplementary Materials.
If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact:
Research Scholars Program Coordinator
Telephone: (+) 646-674-1820
Applicants must complete the online Application Form (all fields must be completed or applicant will not be able to submit) and include the following Supplementary Materials as specified:
- Research Abstract
- Research Proposal
- Applicant’s biosketch, inclusive of publications, using the template provided (Download Applicant Biosketch Template)
- Mentor’s biosketch using the template provided (Download Mentor Biosketch Template)
- Letter of support from mentor which includes: mentor’s track record of productivity, funding, and success with prior trainees; detailed description of the mentoring and training plan, including resources allocated to the proposed research project, provision of protected time, and available laboratory facilities
- Bibliography of relevant references
- Detailed budget and completed budget summary
- Acknowledgement of Institutional Fees Limitation, using the template provided (Download Acknowledgement of Institutional Fees Limitation Template)
- Certification of Faculty Appointment from an institutional representative is required and must be submitted with the Application, using the template provided (Download Certification of Faculty Appointment Template)
- List of Current or Pending Funding, using the template provided (Download Current or Pending Funding Template)
- Letter of support from the department chair or division chief that documents the institution is willing and has the ability to commit the resources necessary for the applicant to complete the proposed research, including sufficient protected time.