Submission Deadline: Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 11:59pm, Pacific Standard Time
No applications will be accepted after this date.
Applications must be completed online and submitted electronically with the required Supplementary Materials.
If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact:
Research Scholars Program Coordinator
Telephone: (919) 534-7653
Applicants must complete the online application form (all fields must be completed or Applicant will not be able to submit) and include the following supplementary materials as specified:
- Research abstract
- Research proposal
- Applicant's NIH biosketch, inclusive of publications, if applicable
- Letter of support from the Division Chief or Department Chair which confirms that the proposed scientific environment will contribute to the probability of success and that the institution is willing and able to commit sufficient resources for the conduct of the research, including sufficient protected time
- Bibliography of relevant references (maximum of 20)
- Detailed budget and completed budget summary
- Acknowledgement of Indirect Costs Limitation, using the template provided (Download Acknowledgement of Indirect Costs Limitation Template)
- Certification of Faculty Appointment, using the template provided (Download Certification of Faculty Appointment Template)
- Current or Pending Funding, using the template provided (Download Current or Pending Funding Template)
Please note: Feedback for specific proposals will not be provided.