- Submission Deadline: 21 March 2021, 11:59 Central European Time.
- No applications will be accepted after this date.
Applications must be completed online and submitted electronically with the required Supplementary Materials.
- If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact: Research Scholars Program Coordinator Telephone: +44 (0)7920 506585
- Email: EUResearchScholarsProgrammes@bcdme.com
Researchers must complete the online application form (all fields must be completed or applicant will not be able to submit) and include the following supplementary materials as specified:
- Research abstract
- Research proposal
- Applicant’s biosketch, inclusive of publications if applicable
- Mentor’s biosketch, if applicable
- Letter of support from mentor which includes: commitment to supporting the continued career trajectory of the applicant within the institution, mentor's track record on productivity funding and success with prior trainees, detailed description of the mentoring plan, including resources allocated to the proposed research project, provision of protected time, available laboratory facilities
- Bibliography of relevant references
- Detailed budget and completed budget summary
- List of current and pending funding, using the template provided on the program’s website
- Letter of support from the department chair or division chief that documents the institution is willing and has the ability to commit the resources necessary for the applicant to complete the proposed research, including sufficient protected time.
- The department chair or division chief should also outline their commitment for supporting the continued career trajectory of the applicant at the institution following the completion of the award period
- © 2020 Gilead Sciences, Inc. All rights reserved. GILEAD and the GILEAD logo are
- registered trademarks of Gilead Sciences, Inc., or one of its related companies. Kite
- and the Kite Logo are registered trademarks of Kite, a Gilead company.
- © 2020 Gilead Sciences, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Job code: IHQ-ONC-2020-11-0012
- Date of prep: December 2020