The program provides financial support to 3 emerging investigators for a 2-year period. Each awardee is funded up to USD 130,000, paid in annual installments of up to USD 65,000 per year directly to the researcher's institution. Funding for the second year is contingent upon submission of a progress report by each emerging investigator and approval by the Chair of the Scientific Review Committee which oversees the program.
Recipients of these competitive awards under the program will be selected by a Scientific Review Committee (as defined below) comprised of independent, academic leaders in the field of hematology/oncology (the “Scientific Review Committee” or the “Committee”). The Committee will review complete applications and select research proposals based on their
scientific merit, feasibility, and innovation.
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria in order to be considered for an award. Refer to the Eligibility section.
- © 2020 Gilead Sciences, Inc. All rights reserved. GILEAD and the GILEAD logo are
- registered trademarks of Gilead Sciences, Inc., or one of its related companies. Kite
- and the Kite Logo are registered trademarks of Kite, a Gilead company.
- © 2020 Gilead Sciences, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Job code: IHQ-ONC-2020-11-0012
- Date of prep: December 2020