Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold an MD, PhD, or equivalent degree at time of award
- Early to Mid-career scientists with a strong research track record who hold a position at a recognized research institution in one of the eligible countries at the time of application (see below for list of countries) and whose tenure of that position
encompasses the projected period of the award from the Gilead and Kite scholarship program
- Have a strong career interest in hematology/oncology
- Have a research mentor with extensive experience in the field of hematology/oncology
- Be able to devote approximately 50% of their professional time to research for the next 2 years (versus administrative, patient care, or teaching responsibilities)
- Be able to complete the proposed research within the 2-year award period, providing evidence (manuscript, presentation, or abstracts) resulting from the research
Applicants must reside in one of the following eligible regions/countries:
- Europe: The Middle East: Australia
- - All countries - All countries
- - Hong King
- - Japan
- - Singapore
- - South Korea
- - Taiwan
An applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of the country in which they propose to conduct the research, or otherwise hold a temporary study or non-immigrant visa which allows legal residency in the region/country in which the research will be performed. Such visa must be valid for the two-year award period.
- © 2020 Gilead Sciences, Inc. All rights reserved. GILEAD and the GILEAD logo are
- registered trademarks of Gilead Sciences, Inc., or one of its related companies. Kite
- and the Kite Logo are registered trademarks of Kite, a Gilead company.
- © 2020 Gilead Sciences, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Job code: IHQ-ONC-2020-11-0012
- Date of prep: December 2020