The program is designed to support innovative translational research projects in hematologic malignancies that can be based around either a clinical trial or laboratory investigation.
Awards granted under the program may not be duplicative of funding from institutional or hospital, other governmental, non-governmental, or industry sources. Applicants seeking an award for research projects that are currently receiving or may receive partial funding from other sources are required to submit appropriate evidence, including budget information related to the other sources, to demonstrate that there is no overlap or duplication in funding, as outlined in the current and pending funding form.
- © 2020 Gilead Sciences, Inc. All rights reserved. GILEAD and the GILEAD logo are
- registered trademarks of Gilead Sciences, Inc., or one of its related companies. Kite
- and the Kite Logo are registered trademarks of Kite, a Gilead company.
- © 2020 Gilead Sciences, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Job code: IHQ-ONC-2020-11-0012
- Date of prep: December 2020