Submission Deadline: 26 February 2021, 11:59pm Central European Time. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Applications must be completed online and submitted electronically with the required Supplementary Materials.
If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact: Research Scholars Program Coordinator Telephone: +44 (0)7920 506585 Email: EUResearchScholarsProgrammes@bcdme.com
Researchers must complete the online application form (all fields must be completed or applicant will not be able to submit) and include the following supplementary materials as specified:
- Research Abstract.
- Research Proposal.
- Applicant's biosketch, inclusive of publications if applicable, using the template provided on the program's website.
- Mentor's biosketch, if applicable, using the template provided on the program's website.
- Letter of support from mentor which includes: mentor's track record of productivity, funding, and success with prior trainees; detailed description of the mentoring plan, including resources allocated to the proposed research project, provision of protected time, and available laboratory facilities.
- Bibliography of relevant references.
- Detailed budget and completed budget summary.
- Certification of Faculty Appointment from mentor is required and must be submitted with the Application, using the template provided on the program's website.
- List of Current or Pending Funding, using the template provided on the programs website.
- Letter of support from the department chair or division chief that documents the institution is willing and has the ability to commit the resources necessary for the applicant to complete the proposed research, including sufficient protected time.
Job code: AU-LVD-2020-10-0003
Date of Prep: October 2020