Submission Deadline: 1 May 2022 11:59 Central European Time.
No applications will be accepted after this date.
Applications must be completed online and submitted electronically with the required Supplementary Materials.
If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact:
Research Scholars Program Coordinator
Telephone +44 7929 728979
Applicants must complete the online Application Form (all fields must be completed or applicant will not be able to submit) and include the following Supplementary Materials as specified:
- Research abstract
- Research proposal
- Applicant's biosketch, inclusive of publications, if applicable
- Mentor's biosketch, if applicable
- Letter of support from mentor which includes: mentor's track record of productivity, funding, and success with prior trainees; detailed description of the mentoring plan, including resources allocated to the proposed research project, provision of protected time and available laboratory facilities
- Bibliography of relevant references
- Detailed budget and completed budget summary
- List of current and pending funding, using the template provided on the program's website
- Letter of support from the department chair or division chief that documents the institution is willing and has the ability to commit the resources necessary for the applicant to complete the proposed research, including sufficient protected time - The department chair or dovision chief should also outline their commitment for supporting the continued career trajectory of the applicant at the institution following the completion of the award period
Prep Date: December 2021
Job code: IHQ-UNB-1006