Submission Deadline: Sunday, May 1, 2022.
No applications will be accepted after this date.
Applications must be completed online and submitted electronically with the required Supplementary Materials.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact:
Research Scholars Program Coordinator
Researchers must complete the online Application Form (all fields must be completed or applicant will not be able to submit) and include the following Supplementary Materials as specified:
- Research Abstract
- Research Proposal
- Biographical Sketch – Applicant Template (Download RSP Biographical Sketch - Applicant Template)
- Biographical Sketch – Mentor Template (Download RSP Biographical Sketch - Mentor Template)
- Letter of support from mentor which includes: mentor's track record of productivity, funding, and success with prior trainees; detailed description of the mentoring plan, including resources allocated to the proposed research project, provision of protected time and available laboratory facilities
- Bibliography of relevant references (maximum of 20)
- Detailed budget and completed budget summary
- Acknowledgement of Indirect Costs Limitation, using the template provided (Download Acknowledgement of Indirect Costs Template)
- Certification of Faculty Appointment (Download Cert. of Faculty – CURRENT FACULTY Template) OR (Download Cert. of Faculty – FUTURE FACULTY Template)
- Current or Pending Funding, using the template provided (Download List of Current or Pending Applications for Funding Template)
- Letter of support from the department chair or division chief that documents the institution is willing and has the ability to commit the resources necessary for the applicant to complete the proposed research, including sufficient protected time