Submission Deadline: January 10, 2023, 11:59 Central European Time. No applications will be accepted after this date.
Applications must be completed online and submitted electronically with the required Supplementary Materials.
If you have any questions, or require further information, please contact: Research Scholars Program Coordinator
Applicants must complete the online Application Form (all fields must be completed or applicant will not be able to submit) and include the following Supplementary Materials as specified:
- Research abstract
- Research proposal
- Applicant's biosketch, inclusive of publications, using the template provided (Download Applicants biosketch Template)
- Mentor's biosketch, if applicable, using the template provided (Download Mentor's biosketch Template)
- Letter of support from mentor which includes: mentor's track record of productivity, funding, and success with prior trainees; detailed description of the mentoring plan, including resources allocated to the proposed research project, provision of protected time and available laboratory facilities
- Bibliography of relevant references
- Detailed budget and completed budget summary
- Acknowledgment of Indirect Costs Limitation, using the template provided (Download Acknowledgement of Indirect Costs Template)
- Current or Pending Applications for Funding, using the template provided (Download List of Current or Pending Applications for Funding Template)
- Letter of support from the department chair or division chief that documents the institution is willing and has the ability to commit the resources necessary for the applicant to complete the proposed research, including sufficient protected time
All information you submit to Gilead will be subject to Gilead's Research Scholars Program Privacy Statement
September 2022, IHQ-UNB-2550